In Houston and surrounding areas, tune up your furnace and watch your heating bills go down. We’ve all felt the pinch of rising home heating bills. Before chilly autumn nights set in, you need to make an appointment for an annual heating tune up and maintenance Houston checkup.
A typically furnace tune up should be less than $100. This is cost effective when compared with the price of a new furnace. A clean, well-adjusted heating system will save you money on your heating utility bills.
Here are some key points to check out of our heating system:
* Check the air filters and notify customer of condition
* Check the heat exchanger for thermal crack and corrosion
* Check the venting system
* Check the combustible materials and clearances
* Check bumer compartment and clean if necessary
* Check and adjust the pilot or ignition system
* Check the blower operation
* Check the operation of limits controls
* Check the gas valve and gas pressure
* Check the thermostat operation and accuracy
An annual heating tune up and maintenance Houston checkup should cover all these fall tune key points. With fall’s arrival, it’s time to schedule maintenance for your heating system, and the experts at Autumn Mechanical are here to help!
If you need more information regarding Houston area heating tune up and maintenance benefits, there are many blog posts and expert advice you can find online.
For a complete list of services and offers, call Autumn Mechanical at (713) 864-8368 or visit our website https://autumnmechanical.com. We are always open!
18812 Tomato St.
Spring, TX 77379
Google Business Listing