Is your air conditioning unit failing to cool your home as efficiently as it once did? Or has your air conditioning system completed stopped working? If so, you are in need of a professional AC service repair. Rest assured, when you work with the HVAC contractors at Autumn Mechanical in Houston, our team will go above and beyond to restore functionality to your central air system. When you are looking for the most affordable air conditioning repair in Houston, contact our team.
Listed below are the most common causes for AC problems:
- Refrigerant Leaks: If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, either it was undercharged at installation or it leaks. If it leaks, simply adding refrigerant is not a solution. A trained technician should fix any leak, test the repair, and then charge the system with the correct amount of refrigerant. Remember that the performance and efficiency of your air conditioner is greatest when the refrigerant charge exactly matches the manufacturer’s specification, and is neither undercharged nor overcharged. Refrigerant leaks can also be harmful to the environment.
- Inadequate Maintenance: If you allow filters and air conditioning coils to become dirty, the air conditioner will not work properly, and the compressor or fans are likely to fail prematurely.
- Electric Control Failure: The compressor and fan controls can wear out, especially when the air conditioner turns on and off frequently, as is common when a system is oversized. Because corrosion of wire and terminals is also a problem in many systems, electrical connections and contacts should be checked during a professional service call.
- Sensor Problems: Room air conditioners feature a thermostat sensor, located behind the control panel, which measures the temperature of air coming into the evaporative coil. If the sensor is knocked out of position, the air conditioner could cycle constantly or behave erratically. The sensor should be near the coil but not touching it; adjust its position by carefully bending the wire that holds it in place.
- Drainage Problems: When it’s humid outside, check the condensate drain to make sure it isn’t clogged and is draining properly. Room air conditioners may not drain properly if not mounted level.
Can I Finance A New AC in Houston?
Is your air conditioner outdated and inefficient? Are you experiencing costly AC breakdowns on a frequent basis? If so, it may be time to invest in a new air conditioning unit. At Autumn Mechanical, our team understands the importance of having reliable cooling comfort in your home and business. This is why our team works with you every step of the way to help you get the perfect unit for your space. This includes the process of purchasing the unit.
We understand air conditioners are major purchases that come with a large price tag. This is why we offer excellent financing options to help promote comfort and safety you can count on. If your AC is unable to control the climate in your space you can be left with a new set of issues, all the way from warped wood to mold. Once damage like this has occurred undoing it can be an uphill battle.
At Autumn Mechanical, our team provides flexible financing options with approved credit when you purchase qualifying Trane equipment through Wells Fargo. Financing is provided with approved credit by Wells Fargo National Bank, an equal housing lender. If you have any questions about the financing options we offer in Houston, TX contact us today!
Full Service Heating Repair in Houston, TX
With over 30 years of experience in the air conditioning and heating business, the team at Autumn Mechanical has built a trusted reputation throughout the communities of Houston. Our air conditioning services include, but are not limited to, residential/commercial AC and heating, repair, service, installation, maintenance, and heat pump equipment repair.
Whenever you are looking for high-quality air conditioning and heating services at a day affordable price, we can help! We service and replace both commercial and residential HVAC systems in order to bring you the ultimate climate control. Autumn Mechanical proudly serves the Greater Houston area, including Briarpark, Midtown, Sugar Land, Cypress, Pearland, The West University Place,The Heights, Spring, Willowbrook, Houston,Spring Branch, andThe Woodlands. Don’t hesitate, give us a call today to find out what we can do for your home or business.
18812 Tomato St.
Spring, TX 77379
Google Business Listing