Are you looking for a trusted HVAC company that provides HVAC services in the Houston area? Autumn Mechanical has more than three decades of experiencing offering commercials and home services to help customers get the best out of their cooling systems. Whether you need you AC repaired or are interested in installing a new AC system in your space, we have got you covered.
We understand that in a city as hot and humid as Houston, having a functioning AC unit is not a luxury but a necessity to protect you, your loved ones, and your property from the extreme outdoor conditions. Our Houston HVAC technicians are all background checked and insured for your protection when they come out to your home or business on service calls.
We offer the best customer service in the industry and the most reliable heating and cooling services available. When you are looking to improve your indoor air quality, look no further than Autumn Mechanical in Houston.
7 Tips for Maintaining Your AC Unit
1) Change your filter. The simplest and most effective way to keep your AC running smoothly is changing your filter once a month. By regularly changing your filter, you reduce a lot of the burden on your system. A dirty or clogged filter makes your air conditioner work much harder than does a clean filter. Changing your filters regularly is easy on your budget and easy on your system as well. It will lower your utility bill and extend the life of your AC.
2) Keep your coils clean. The AC coils and fins on the outside of your unit need to be kept clean and clear of obstructions. Leaves and other debris sometimes accumulate around your unit. If obstructions are present, your unit must work harder to function than it should. You can clean your unit with a regular garden hose and a broom. Do not use a pressure washer, as the strong spray could cause harm to your system. A little bit of housekeeping in this regard goes far toward keeping your air conditioner working optimally.
3) Keep surrounding shrubbery trimmed. If you have planted shrubbery around your unit to hide it from view, be sure to leave adequate space around it for the unit to function without obstruction. A quick trim will do the trick.
4) Ensure your dryer vent is not angled toward your AC unit. Lint from your dryer exhaust can cause problems for your unit. Ensure that lint cannot get inside the vents of your air conditioner by simply angling your dryer vent elsewhere.
5) Adjust your thermostat. If you are away for long periods every day, adjust your thermostat to a higher temperature for the time you are away. This will lessen the amount of time your unit has to work each day and will lengthen its life cycle. An additional benefit will be a lower utility bill each month. Some newer thermostats allow you to pre-program your thermostat to match your schedule so that your home will still be cool when you arrive. Optimizing your system’s usage will maximize its life in the long term.
6) Check your ductwork and seal open spaces. Make sure all your doors and windows are properly sealed to help keep your home cool. Perform a visual inspection of your ductwork occasionally to be sure it is sealed correctly. If the ductwork is not properly sealed, cool air will escape before getting into your home. The less cool air that escapes your home, the less your unit will have to work.
7) Schedule an annual tune-up with an HVAC professional. A trained HVAC technician can detect most problems before they become major ones. With a cost of around $100 for a routine maintenance call, the benefits will likely outweigh the costs by a considerable margin. A typical tune-up will include various tests to ensure your unit’s internal parts are functioning correctly, as well as a filter check, and a refrigerant charge if needed. Your technician will likely also clear the drain, and clean your unit thoroughly inside and out.
Houston Trane Comfort Specialist
The HVAC technicians at Autumn Mechanical are certified Trane Comfort Specialists. The Trane Comfort Specialist certification is a way of showing that we offer the highest standard of service from maintenance and installation, to customer satisfaction and in-depth employee training.
Not all companies that sell this brand are qualified as Trane Comfort Specialist. Only the companies that meet Trane’s stringent standards and demonstrate the dedication to customer satisfaction and continuing education.
We are committed to training to keep up to date with latest technology from Trane, ensuring that you receive a system that is designed to achieve maximum reliability, efficiency and comfort – and a system that delivers the efficiency its ratings promise and your expectations.
Financing An AC in Houston, TX
Is your air conditioner unable to maintain a cool and comfortable climate inside of your home or business? Are you continuously having to drop the temperature lower only to be left with an AC that never stops running and a home that never fully cools down? If so, you may be costing yourself more money to keep your outdated and malfunctioning air conditioning system than its worth. A new air conditioner can help you to spend less on your electric bill, while also giving you a way to escape from the soaring outdoor weather conditions.
Feel like you aren’t ready to make a purchase as major as a brand new air conditioner? Don’t worry, the team at Autumn Mechanical offers financing options that help you get a new air conditioner in your home or business when you need it the most.
Take advantage of special financing options available with approved credit when you purchase qualifying Trane equipment through Wells Fargo. Financing is provided with approved credit by Wells Fargo National Bank, an equal housing lender. If you have any questions about the financing options we offer to the community of Conroe, contact us today!
Affordable AC Maintenance in Houston
Autumn Mechanical — formerly Autumn Air delivers a single-point resource for mechanical contracting and service. Based in Spring, TX, Autumn Mechanical specializes in HVAC, plumbing, and refrigeration services. Serving customers in Houston, Dallas, and surrounding areas, our professional technicians serve with expertise and integrity.
With over 30 years of experience in the air conditioning and heating business, the team at Autumn Mechanical has built a trusted reputation throughout the communities of Houston. Our air conditioning services include but are not limited to, residential/commercial AC and heating, repair, service, installation, maintenance, and heat pump equipment repair.
Whenever you are looking for high-quality air conditioning and heating services at a day affordable price, we can help! We service and replace both commercial and residential HVAC systems in order to bring you the ultimate climate control. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today to find out what we can do for your home or business.
18812 Tomato St.
Spring, TX 77379
Google Business Listing